Elon Musk has been successful on his own terms, with his participation in the Paypal boom. Still post-Paypal, Musk has been deeply involved in sectors where US government is either the major player or deeply interested: solar energy, electric vehicles, satellite communication and space travel.
In the comments to “That Cretin Never Advised Me On Anything Whatsoever”: Musk Responds To Epstein Subpoena | ZeroHedge, Z Free has an answer for us:
Musk is a Deep State player…
- There’s the half a billion dollars DOD awarded SpaceX in a series of contracts over the past few years to send satellites up into orbit of classified nature on unregistered, unreported missions that presumably have something to do with the DOD’s declared intention to make space into a war-fighting domain.
- $3 billion in NASA contracts SpaceX was awarded in 2021 to develop the human lander for the Artemis Mission. You know, that’s the moon trip that keeps getting delayed and rescheduled over and over.
- $750 million award to Solar City in 2016 by the state of New York to build a solar cell production facility.
- $1.3 billion that Tesla got from the State of Nevada in 2014 to build the Gigafactory, etc., etc.
- Before Musk got to launch SpaceX, he was part of a trip to Russia…to purchase old Soviet ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missiles). That trip ultimately resulted in the starting of SpaceX. Musk traveled with Mike Griffin, who just happened to be the Chief Operating Officer of In-Q-Tel, that’s the CIA’s investment capital arm
Griffin went on to become the administrator of NASA, who then chose SpaceX as the one company out of the 20 applying for the $400 million contract to start development of the new ISS resupply rocket in 2005,. Then awarded SpaceX $3.5 Billion in 2008 with a contract that Musk himself credits with saving the company.
You don’t receive $9 billion from .gov without being a loyalist and playing ball.
Based on how wacky Elon Musk has been on social media and on podcasts for the last couple of years, it appears he’s gone off the reservation. As a made man, and one who knows where many of the bodies are buried, and worth more alive than dead (very important), Musk feels he’s invulnerable.
Video below is broken but left for technical work (in my day job, we build a video player FV Player). Here’s a conventional link (it’s the pot smoking video on Joe Rogan).
This subpoena is warning shot off the bow. Will Musk heed it? Who knows. Are we entertained? Yes.